In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Amateur Olympia India and recreation program and related activities (“activities”) I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kind.
1. I acknowledge, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Amateur Olympia India and related activities and that I am qualified, above 18 years of age, in good health, in proper physical condition to participate in such activity and willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions of participation on the Amateur Olympia India website.
2. Amateur Olympia India and related activities involve risks and dangers of damage to personal property, serious bodily injury, and other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the activity.
3. All athletes must be present during their stage time. Management will not be responsible if the athlete misses his/her stage time. Supporters will not be allowed backstage.
4. If there is a serious misconduct (physical fight, bullying, yelling or harassing actions) by the athlete, the organizer has the right to disqualify the athlete.
5. The organizers reserve the full right to deny any interview proceedings (video or audio) inside the green room premises. The athletes are strictly warned against the usage of any social media tools (clicking- uploading images or videos) inside the green room or near the stage premises.
6. Strict actions will be taken against athletes who are found smoking inside the green room or near the stage premise & sitting and easing off on the green room floor or stage premises. No athlete shall litter or shall cause littering inside the premises or any place adjacent to the main premises.
7. Implants or fluid injections causing the change of the natural shape of any other parts or muscles of the body are strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification of the athlete.
8. For the convenience of the athletes we have arranged ProTan services near the Green Room Area, athletes can directly register with them for the services.
9. It is mandatory to be registered with NPC Membership before the competition - www.npcworldwide-register.com. Please visit the https://npcnewsonline.com/rules/ for latest rules on NPC Worldwide Regional Certificate Requirement
10. A minimum of 5 Athletes in a single category is required to proceed with the same. In case we do not receive a minimum of 5 Athlete Registrations in a single category, the category will be an open category. IFBB Pro Cards we be awarded as per the IFBB Pro League rules.
AT AN NPC WORLDWIDE PRO QUALIFIER COMPETITION, if a division has less than 5 competitors, the division winner may petition the IFBB Professional League for a pro card. The petition must:
- Be submitted in writing to info@IFBB-ProLeague.com
- Be received by the IFBB Professional League no later than 14 days after the date of the competition FINALS. Petitions received after the 14-day deadline will not be considered
- Include official stage photographs of the individual poses and all comparison poses
- For Fitness, include a video of the fitness routine.
This rule is retroactive from January 1, 2022.*These rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact Tony Blinn at email@example.com if you have any questions.
11. Athletes are requested to please follow COVID Appropriate Behavior as per Government Guidelines.
12. I as an athlete will abide by the above terms and conditions, failing to which organizers can disqualify me at any time from the competition.
For any queries, email - firstname.lastname@example.org