In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Amateur Olympia India 2019 and recreation program and related activities (“activities”) I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. I acknowledge, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Amateur Olympia India 2019 and related activities and that I am qualified, in good health, in proper physical condition to participate in such activity and willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions of participation on the Amateur Olympia India website.
2. Amateur Olympia India 2019 and related activities involve risks and dangers of damage to personal property, serious bodily injury, and other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the activity.
3. The categories confirmed by the athletes will not be changed due to any circumstances whatsoever.
4. All athletes must be present during their stage time. Management will not be responsible if the athlete misses his/her stage time. Supporters will not be allowed backstage.
5. If there is a serious misconduct (physical fight, bullying, yelling or harassing actions) by the athlete, the organizer has the right to disqualify the athlete.
6. The organizers reserve the full right to deny any interview proceedings (video or audio) inside the green room premises.
7. The athletes are strictly warned against the usage of any social media tools (clicking- uploading images or videos) inside the green room or near the stage premises.
8. Strict actions will be taken against athletes who are found smoking inside the green room or near the stage premise & sitting and easing off on the green room floor or stage premises. No athlete shall litter or shall cause littering inside the premises or any place adjacent to the main premises.
9. Implants or fluid injections causing the change of the natural shape of any other parts or muscles of the body are strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification of the athlete.
10. Athletes must follow all the rules & regulations set by NADA on their website www.nadaindia.org
11. A minimum of 5 Athletes in a single category is required to proceed with the same. In case we do not receive a minimum of 5 Athlete Registrations in a single category, the management will have to cancel the category and refund the registration amount.
12. A minimum of 10 Athletes are required in a single class for a category split, else it will be an Open Category for the same.
13. I as an athlete will abide by the above terms and conditions, failing to which organizers can disqualify me at any time from the competition.
Call us on: +91 9930999085