In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Amateur Olympia India and recreation program and related activities (“activities”) I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kind.
1. Acknowledge, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Amateur Olympia India and related activities and that I am qualified, in good health, in proper physical condition to participate in such activity and willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions of participation on the Amateur Olympia India website. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately notify the nearest official and discontinue further participation in the activity.
2. Fully understand that: (a) Amateur Olympia India and related activities involve risks and dangers of damage to personal property and serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death ("risks"); (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of the "releases"; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the activity.
3. Hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Amateur Olympia India, its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activity takes place, (each considered one of the "releases" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, injuries, damage to property, or other damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releases" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the releases, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim. I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by checking the box and have agree to it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect. For participants of minority age (under age 18 at the time of registration) and I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of uptown Sheru Classic and related activities and the minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the release’s from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releases" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the releases named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any may incur as the result of any such claim.
4. Amateur Olympia India and related activities involve risks and dangers of damage to personal property, serious bodily injury, and other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the activity.
5. The categories confirmed by the athletes will not be changed due to any circumstances whatsoever.
6. Supporters will not be allowed backstage and in the Green Room area.
7. All athletes must be present during their stage time. Management will not be responsible if the athlete misses his/her stage time.
8. If there is a serious misconduct (physical fight, bullying, yelling or harassing actions) by the athlete, the organizer has the right to disqualify the athlete.
9. The organizers reserve the full right to deny any interview proceedings (video or audio) inside the green room or backstage area.
10. The athletes are strictly warned against the usage of any social media tools (clicking- uploading images or videos) inside the green room or near the stage premises.
11. Strict actions will be taken against athletes who are found smoking inside the green room or near the stage premises.
12. Strict actions will be made on the athletes who are found sitting and easing off on the green room floor or stage premises.
13. No athlete shall litter or shall cause littering inside the premises or any place adjacent to the main premises.
14. Implants or fluid injections causing the change of the natural shape of any other parts or muscles of the body are strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification of the athlete.
15. The organizers have informed National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) about the conduct of this event & athletes must cooperate in case sample collection needs to be conducted by the NADA representatives.
16. Athletes must follow all the rules & regulations set by NADA on their website www.nadaindia.org
17. A minimum of 5 Athletes in a single category is required to proceed with the same. In case we do not receive a minimum of 5 Athlete Registrations in a single category, the category will be an open category. IFBB Pro Cards we be awarded as per the IFBB Pro League rules
18. I as an Athlete will abide by the above Rules & Regulations and Terms & Conditions, failing to which organizers can disqualify me at any time from the competition.
Call us on: +91 9930999085